I recently had the chance to “swap blogs” with Katie Levy from Adventure-Inspired. We had the idea of interviewing each other to learn more about why we love to blog about the outdoors, what inspires us and what the rest of our lives really look like!
Check out the Blog Swap here:
My interview with Katie on The Campsite.
- Tell me a bit about yourself. When you’re not posting on Adventure-Inspired, what are you doing?
- When did you start the Adventure-Inspired blog? What led you to start on such a big project?
- The website sometimes says “us” and “we.” Who, apart from yourself, is involved in Adventure-Inspired?
- I particularly enjoy the interviews (with people in the outdoor industry) on Adventure-Inspired. Which interview was your favourite to date?
- What do you hope people ultimately take away from the content on Adventure-Inspired?
- What do you think is in the future for Adventure-Inspired?
Katie’s interview with me on Adventure-Inspired.
- What inspires you to write?
- Where did the idea for The Campsite come from?
- What’s your ultimate goal with The Campsite?
- What advice do you have for women who want to get started in some of the outdoor activities you love, but don’t know where to start?
- Tell me a little about exactly what it is that you do…what’s a typical day in the life?
- Is blogging part of your full time job?
- It’s definitely hard to balance work demands and the day-to-day demands of life with getting outside and doing what you love. How do you find the balance?